Benefits of Massage
Massage Therapy For Everyday Life
Chronic Headache Article
You Can’t Touch This! The Benefits Of Massage Outweigh Medication
Science Behind Pain Relief from Massage
What is Reflexology?
“The underlying theory behind reflexology is that there are certain points or “reflex areas” on the feet and hands that are connected energetically to specific organs and body parts through energy channels in the body.”
It’s a great treatment option for people who experience:
- Stress and stress-related conditions
- Tension headaches and migraines
- Digestive disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual disorders, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Digestive problems, such as constipation
- Multiple sclerosis
- Back pain
Learn more in this article from Very Well Health.
You’ve likely used heat and/or cold to treat injuries or achy muscles, but have you ever heard of therapeutic contrasting?
It’s especially good for repetitive strain injuries of the extremities such as:
- plantar fasciitis
- shin splints
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tennis elbow
- Achilles tendinitis
Learn more by reading this article by Pain Science.
Pregnancy Massage - 6 Myths Debunked
- Massage in the first trimester
- Third trimester massage & inducing labour
- Feet/ankle massage during pregnancy
- Position for massage during pregnancy
- Effect of massaging a pregnant belly
- Role of massage on optimal fetal positioning
Scar Tissue Massage & Management
- what acupuncture is
- what to expect
- if it’s for you
- if it’s covered
- choosing a practitioner
- regulation & education
- plus they have an FAQ section
Manual Lymphatic Drainage & What it's Used For
- Pain relief
- Digestive problems Hormonal imbalances Skin conditions (such as acne and rosacea)
- And more…
Trigger Point Therapy
“A trigger point is believed to be a localized spasm or knot in the muscle fiber that may cause pain to be referred to other, more distant parts of the body.” They can play a role in manycommon conditions that involve chronic pain including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Low back pain
- Trigger finger
- Frozen shoulder, to name a few
The Benefits of Therapeutic Breast Massage
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph
- Reduced congestion in breast tissue
- Relief from mastalgia (breast pain)
- Improved posture
- Restored range of motion in the upper body
Learn more in this excellent article from The Chopra Center!
What is Craniosacral Therapy?
The Difference Between Swedish Massage & Deep Tissue Massage
Rhythmic Movement Explained
“Rhythmic movements are gentle rocking and reflex integration movements that stimulate neural pathways and promote learning, emotional balance and ease of movement. RMTi is an effective way to help with symptoms of ADD/ADHD, learning challenges, autism and behavioral/emotional imbalances without the use of drugs.” Learn more about this treatment option here!
What is Myofascial Release?
What is Accupressure?
Subscribe To Get Our Monthly Greetings
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter so we can keep you posted on the latest & greatest!